Beginning June 9, 2017, additional information on EB-5 Form I-526 will be required.
USCIS has added 3 pages to the petition. The new information EB-5 Form I-526 requires will include the following:
- Employment history for the last 5 years.
- Information about the spouse and dependent children.
- Any immigration proceedings information.
- Additional personal information about the investor.
- Investor's physical addresses from the past 5 years.
- Further information about lawful sources of funds being used for the investment capital.
- Regional Center information.
- Interpreter's certification information if relevant.
- Name and information of other investors who own a percentage of the New Commercial Enterprise.
Until the June 9, 2017, date, applicants can continue to use the previous Form I-526 from December, 2016.
For assistance with Form I-526, consult with an experienced immigration attorney.
For more filing information, visit USCIS here.