USCIS Top 3 EB-5 Filing Tips

Here are USCIS top 3 EB-5 filing tips.

They are 3 of the most asked general questions about the EB-5 Program. USCIS provides these EB-5 filing tips to make your application process as smooth as possible.

  1. How can I expedite processing?

Under certain circumstances, USCIS may expedite your EB-5 petition, however, it must meet specific criteria in order to qualify. Each case is reviewed on a case by case basis by USCIS and it's the responsibility of the applicant to provide evidence that they've met one of the following criteria. The criteria USCIS states that it will consider include: "Severe financial loss to company or person, emergency situation, humanitarian reasons, nonprofit organization whose request is in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States, Department of Defense or national interest situation, USCIS error, or compelling interest of USCIS."

  1. How do I give USCIS a new change of address?

You can change or update your address on pending or recently approved applications online using USCIS's Online Change of Address System. The first step will prompt you to fill out and file form AR-11 and then it will allow you to update or change your address. You can do this online or by mail.

  1. I lost or didn't receive my approval notice.

If you need a duplicate approval notice you'll need to fill out Form I-824 Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition, while your application is still in effect. Click here to be taken to USCIS page for the I-824 application and it will instruct you on filling out the form, it will tell you where to find the form and it will inform you of the filing fee.

For more information, additional EB-5 filing tips, and assistance with any of these steps, consult with your EB-5 immigration attorney.

eb5 ad