Are you looking to create or enter into a franchise or a distribution agreement? How could a business litigation attorney assist with the process?
Creating or entering into a franchise or a distributorship relationship raises many legal concerns.
No matter what industry you're interested in creating or entering into a franchise in, the best course of action would be to consult with an experienced business litigation attorney in order to mitigate any potential risks.
A lawsuit can be damaging in many ways. It can take time away from running the business, it can make running the business difficult, and it can be a drain on the franchise's resources.
A business litigation attorney can help with the following:
- Providing counsel on purchasing, selling, acquiring, expanding, or forming a franchise
- Representing franchisers or franchisees on matters of royalties, advertising, and trademarks
- Drafting a comprehensive franchise agreement
- Reviewing third party franchise agreements and contracts
- Franchise registration processes and filings
- Disclosure documents
- Advise on laws and regulations involving franchises and distributorship relationships
- Representing the franchiser or franchisee in business litigation disputes
- Representing the franchiser or franchisee in alternative dispute resolutions
- Commitment to protect client's rights
- Misrepresentation of franchise opportunity
- Violation of antitrust laws
- Breach of contract
- Franchise fraud
- Territory encroachment
For more information about franchise and distributor relationships, send us a message.